Monday, May 20, 2013

The People Have Spoken! The Billionaire's Beck and Call, Book 3 Results...

I'm happy to announce that because of your votes, I am officially trying something new with Book 3 in The Billionaire's Beck and Call Series!

By a whopping 77%, YOU let me know you'd love to read it as a full novel, even if it meant waiting a bit longer :).

Your wish is my command!

Tied to Him: The Billionaire's Beck and Call, Book 3 will be released as a COMPLETE novel by June 31st, 2013.

You'll be able to sit down and read it cover to cover in one go, instead of waiting for me to hurry up with the next installment ;)!

My promise to you is that this is a guaranteed deadline. You'll be able to download Tied to Him and have it steaming up your e-reader by the end of this June! Stay tuned for more details, as there will definitely be some goodies to celebrate its release.

To be perfectly honest, I was nervous about doing it all at once because I didn't want to disappoint those who enjoyed the first one as a serialized story, so I just kept it rolling with Bound to Him.

THANK YOU for letting me know what you prefer :). I strive to give you the very best, luxury romance experience, and knowing what makes you happy is invaluable to me!

So, get ready...

It's less than 6 weeks until the next sizzling hot billionaire romance from Delilah Fawkes!




2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I read good reviews of your "I fucked Cthulhu" and was going to buy it off amazon, but the website says "This title is not currently available for purchase". May i know where else i can buy this book? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Janice! Sorry I missed your comment. I actually am redoing some of my monster stories right now, so they're unpublished except in the bundle "Attack of the Monster Cocks." However, shoot me an email, and I'll hook you up :). Delilah fawkes at gmail. Thanks for being a reader, my darlin!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!