Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Tell Me: Beck and Call Book 3 As a Serial, Or Wait for the Full Novel?


My goal as an author has always been to provide the absolute BEST romance experience to you, my fabulous readers!

But right now I need YOUR feedback on what you'd love from me with Tied to Him: The Billionaire's Beck and Call, Book 3.

Writing it now I'm realizing that this first installment is going on way longer than usual, because to tell this story right, it needs more of a lead-up to the sweet, sweet lovin', and I hate to release a part of a story without the fun bits ;)...

So, I'm at a crossroads, and I need your help with the following question!

How Do You Want It?

A. Tied to Him as a serial, per usual, or...

B. Me to write my buns off and release the WHOLE BOOK all at once by mid-June at the latest?

Thank you so much for voting!

I aim to please, giving you the best romance experience every time, and your voice helps me do it right!

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah I like the way the pole is currently going. I want the whole enchilada to savor at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice!

    I've gotten about three comments on Facebook leaning that way as well... very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!