Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lush Curves Release Contest, Day 2!

Is there anything better than a woman with curves in all the right places?

Probably not, but winning a $50 Amazon Gift Card comes darn close!

Today, "like" my Facebook Author Page for TWO entries into the contest!

If you comment today about why you love curves at the bottom of this post, you'll also get another entry!

So, come on.... dish...

What's your favorite thing about a big, beautiful woman?



Edit: Ha! Maybe adding the LINK to my facebook page would help, yes?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Delilah-Fawkes/346457722097215

Duh ;).


5 comments:

  1. Why do I love curves?
    Curves are the epitome of sensuality and sexiness. Nothing is hotter than a woman who is thick in all the right places and a man with "love handles".
    Have you ever noticed how shin and bones make for horrible pillows??
    <3 the Curves!!

    So exited for this book!!
    *HugS*
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, Zoey! :D I mean, I'm straight, and if I met the gal from the pic I posted, I'd totally hit it. ;) Curves = sensual luxury for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Bi personally. I love a good curvy man or woman :-)!
    Yeah the woman in the pic is hot, but I'm a sucker for tattoos, especially tattoo'd curvy females.. There is nothing sexier than hips in boyshorts.
    Crap...now I'm lost in my own imagination and wholly distracted!!

    Now, love handles, just enough to nibble at, mmmmhmmm....com'ere big boy!!!

    Thanks Delilah for the GREAT mid afternoon distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!