Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BOUND TO HIM, PART 5 (The Final Chapter!) is Live!

BOUND TO HIM, PART 5: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL is now LIVE in the following stores:


Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo


The Description:

The race is on to save Alex's life...
Lucy Willcox and Maxwell Pierce make a deal with the devil. 

Max wagers that he can beat the gangster Dmitry's best driver in a race if he'll agree to these terms: If he wins, Alex's debt will be forgiven and his life spared. But if Max loses, Dmitry will win his Lamborghini, Max's prize possession, worth twice what the mobster says they owe.

They have one week to prepare for what's ahead. One week before the life or death race that will change everything. But that crucial week is not without its distractions. Tension reaches the breaking point between Max and his brother, Jackson, and Isabeau catches her husband Chase keeping secrets. 

Can the group come together to win Alex's freedom, or will everything Lucy and Isabeau hold dear come crashing down around them?

This 11,000 word story is the thrilling conclusion of BOUND TO HIM, the sequel to the best-selling series by Delilah Fawkes, The Billionaire's Beck and Call.


You don't want to miss it!

Here's a sneak peak...

We got into the Lamborghini, and I trembled against the leather seats, adrenaline already coursing through my veins, making me feel like I'd downed three cups of espresso and an Adderall. 

It was time to save Alex.

The doors slid shut beside me, and I breathed deeply, trying to calm my jangling nerves. Mr. Pierce's hand on my thigh was a warm comfort. 

"Put the music on," he rasped. 

I did as I was told, and soon the thumping beats of Adder Stone pulsed through the car, invading our senses. 

I felt alive, more alive than ever before, feeling the rumbling of the engine coursing through the frame, through my seat and onto me, into me, making me part of this, part of the car, part of the race, part of this night--the most important of my life.

My brother's face floated before me, but this time, instead of seeing him bruised and broken, I saw him as I remembered him from our childhood, his strawberry blonde hair buzzed short, a grin on his face at once mischievous and so sweet it could break your heart. 

Alex...


This is the final chapter of THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL, BOOK 2. 

Stay tuned for information on TIED TO HIM: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BECK AND CALL, BOOK 3, COMING SOON!


Happy Reading, my darlings :)!

2 comments:

  1. Finished it. Better than the first, storywise. Can't wait for the next, hopefully there will be more Chase and Isabeau, they are one of my favorite kinky couples on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :) Thanks for the feedback!

    I definitely paid attention to reader comments and took them into account with this second book. Your views on plotting, etc, help me grow as an author. I love that I have a two-way relationship between my stories and my readers. My books wouldn't exist without you, so it only makes sense to grow based on what my fans tell me they enjoy, and what they'd like to be different.

    I'm glad you like Chase and Isa! You'll definitely be seeing more from that kinky couple as the books unfold ;).

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!