Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LUSH CURVES 6: SAFE HARBOR will be available tomorrow!

Hooooooo Lord!

I just finished this up today, and as I was editing and bustin' my ovaries making it shine, I thought... this is the longest story installment I've ever written.

9800 words of pure goodness right here, folks.

And it's all for YOU!

I had to finish this series up RIGHT, and that meant letting it get big and, well, seriously, seriously awesome. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :).

So, why am I telling you now that it will be out tomorrow?

Because tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm *probably going to be drunk and taking a bubble bath. All damn day.

So keep a look out, folks! It's publishing now over at Amazon, Kobo and Barnes and Noble, and will be live tomorrow!

You don't want to miss it.

It's a DOOZY!



Happy Reading, all!

I'll see you on Monday, older, wiser, and ready to start on the new book of The Billionaire's Beck and Call Series! 

Can't hardly wait ;).'


*definitely



1 comment:

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!