Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Billionaire's Beck and Call: The Complete Series!

Look at this beautiful motherf***ing cover!

I'm SO excited to announce that The Billionaire's Beck and Call: The Complete Series should be live in the next day or so in e-book form, and within the week as a paperback!

(UPDATE: The e-book version is live for Kindle HERE.)

This book is the complete series, including each installment of the best selling serial erotic romance, along with a bonus story: My Best Friend's Brother.

Keep an eye on this blog for updates, or sign up for my newsletter here to be the first to know when it's available!

Squeeeeeee....

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any plans to take Bailey and Brian's relationship any further?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! :D I love those guys. Right now I have My Best Friend's Brother 2 and 3 published, with more on the horizon...

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what's going on in that dirty brain of yours!